- Analysis of customer requirements to produce maintainable designs.
- Develop and deliver work to schedule.
- Participate in code and documentation reviews.
- Provide estimates for tasks.
- Provide input to technical writers producing documentation.
- Work with support engineers on customer issues
- Strong C/C++ development and debugging skills.
- A solid understanding of software testing techniques including writing unit tests.
- Experience of developing Microsoft Windows applications with graphical user interfaces, for example WinForms, WPF, GDI, and Win32.
- Experience with high performance / multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP.
- An understanding of IDEs and Debuggers.
- An understanding of Debugging file formats.
- Knowledge of x86 / x64 assembly.
- Knowledge of MSBuild.
- Experience of C# development.
- Experience of COM, and .Net Interop.
We anticipate that suitable candidates will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- A passion for detail.
- Recognises the value & responsibilities of being part of a team.
- Keen to learn and grow as an engineer.
- Negotiable, dependant on experience.
- Excellent benefits package and working conditions.