- Diagnose problems and inefficiencies in our continuous integration systems and workflows used by our development and test engineers.
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain improved solutions.
- Ensure that the appropriate tools are in place for monitoring systems.
- Review best practices and emerging concepts in Infrastructure Automation to improve our systems.
Qualifications and experience:
- BSc in Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent industry experience.
- You have maintained and operated continuous integration systems.
- You have deep experience of Systems instrumentation, monitoring and debugging on Microsoft Windows.
- You are competent in one or more scripting languages e.g. Python, Ruby, PowerShell.
- You are familiar with source control management systems e.g. Git, SVN, Perforce etc.
- You can lead technical discussions with engineering teams.
Knowledge and experience of some of the following:
- Continuous integration and deployment systems e.g. TeamCity.
- Building products with Visual Studio.
- Virtualization and container technologies e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
- Microsoft Windows system administration.
- An understanding of networking technologies including IPv4/IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Issue tracking and task management systems e.g. Bugzilla, Jira etc.
We anticipate that suitable candidates will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- A passion for detail.
- Looking to learn.
- Not satisfied with just OK.
- Never gives up.
- Smart and gets things done.