- Analysis of customer requirements to produce maintainable designs
- Develop and deliver work to schedule
- Participate in code and documentation reviews
- Provide estimates for tasks
- Provide input to technical writers producing documentation.
- Work with support engineers on customer issues.
- Demonstrable skill with C++
- Debugging and post-mortem analysis skills
- An interest in novel/innovative solutions to difficult problems
- Native Win32 APIs
- Parallel and distributed systems
- Fault tolerant systems
- High performance systems
- HTTP, web technologies and applications
- Databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Technical customer support
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- x86/x64 assembly language
We anticipate that suitable candidates will demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Passion for software quality and positive customer experience
- The ability to gain the respect of, and work successfully with others, regardless of reporting line
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Dependent on experience.
- Excellent benefits package.