JOB TITLE: Product Manager – Mobile & Web Apps
REPORTING TO: Group Product Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES: To provide and develop the look, feel, workflow and monetization for Multitone’s portfolio of Mobile and Web Apps. To manage their lifecycle and maintain a roadmap of benefits to be implemented from which a predictable revenue stream can be assured.
- Conduct effective interviews, surveys and competitive analysis to capture and quantify real human needs, expectations, differentiators and delighters that could be provided by mobile and web apps from Multitone.
- Vision, portfolio planning, requirements prioritization and review to ensure integration with existing UX and UI products. Create Marketing Requirements Documents.
- Specification and creation of Mobile & Web App UX & UI look, feel, structure and real-time workflow, upgrade and downgrade, installation and de-installation, integrated context-sensitive help, configuration and user guides. Feature proposition descriptions including Hardware, Software, Applications and Accessories.
- Create Business case including market need served by product, feature value propositions, unique differentiators, pricing strategy, pricing implementation and design of revenue collection mechanism, justification for product (e.g. win new customers, increase OE, enter new markets), regional sales forecasts, engineering feasibility, risks, effort and schedule,
- Negotiation of Mobile & Web App development with internal &/or 3rd party App developers. Work with engineering and sales teams to manage beta testing.
- Provide value proposition to marketing and sales teams emphasising USPs and competitive challenges. Preparation of Price Pages, Marketing Launch and Sales Kits
- Progress reporting to management, collaboration with and support of other Product Managers
- Mobile and Web App product Tiering, Lifecycle Roadmap management, announcements, launches & cancellations.
- Anything else pertinent to Product Management.