Located in modern offices close to Basingstoke Golf Course our client want to provide better critical messaging solutions, devices and apps enabling more lives to be saved and security to be more effective.
They’re looking for a talented Product Designer with a background in UX/UI to create new experiences that make the most of what smartphones, watches and tablets have to offer; from premium ultra-fast apps to try-before-you-buy demos.
If you have a creative flair and enjoy varied works then keep reading...
You love what you do, you're passionate about product design and UX/UI. You’re not like everyone else. You think and communicate in pictures and bring a unique perspective to situations. You want to collaborate with a talented and diverse team. You proactively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion.
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with sales and distribution, development and marketing team members to define and build new experiences in our client's apps and improve existing ones
- Ensure that we identify and optimise critical experiences
- Connect effectively across teams in the delivery of complete experience considerations
- Represent the user in everything we build. Participate in primary and secondary research to understand the context of your work and use it as the foundation for your design work
- Ideate, create, and refine workflows and patterns in the app experience to make our products delightful to use and justifiably priced
- Create high-fidelity design specifications, interactions and transitions using Adobe XD
- Clearly and concisely communicate design work and your rationale behind proposals
Skills You’ll Need
- Graphic design, exposure to the hand and digital drawing of storyboards would be highly advantageous
- You have experience delivering apps and software from brief to shipping, within a team environment.
- You’ve experienced designing the interactions within and user experience of digital products, not just websites
- You’ve worked with design systems to create consistently high-quality experiences
- You’ve negotiated Mobile & Web App development with App developers and worked with engineering and sales teams to manage beta testing
- You have a good eye for detail, particularly with colour
- Experienced with Adobe XD
- GUI Wire-framing and prototyping
- Commercial experience
While not essential Art and/or Design at A-Level or higher would be beneficial. As would being a Prince2: Agile Practitioner.
If all of this sounds like you and you want your next move as a UX/UI Product Designer then please get in touch ASAP. Interviews available immediately.