We are looking for an exceptional, pro-active and energetic individual who thrives in a challenging environment, interacting with customers and being part of a dynamic Sales Team with a proven track record of working with cutting edge and established Electronic Security technologies.
You will provide technical and commercial support on Electronic Security Systems to the Pre-Sales team and also liaise with new and existing customers, delivering proposals and tender responses on both a technical and commercial level, which accurately reflect the scope of work required.
You will be proactively focused on increasing your knowledge and skills in IT & Telecoms, enabling career progression allowing you to add this technical pre-sales capability to your existing skill base.
The role is predominantly desk-based however, you will be expected to visit customer sites regularly in order to survey potential works and produce accurate quotations and technical proposals.
• Produce professional technical & commercial responses and content for RFQ’s, proposals & tenders working to tight deadlines.
• Ensure projects are correctly scoped, assessed, technically specified, estimated and quoted within gross profit targets.
• Deliver customer proposals that are 100% aligned to the requirements.
• Act as the customer’s primary technical and product knowledge source during the sales process.
• Liaise effectively with the Account Managers & Technical Services Team to ensure a smooth transition from sales to delivery and support.
• Stay abreast of all relevant product roadmaps and assist the Technical Pre-Sales Manager in identifying new potential products & services.
• Work with the Sales Team to increase the number of successful sales opportunities.
• Thrive on the challenge of working in an SME business selling and delivering services to large Corporate and Public Sector organisations.
• Ensure, via provided training, that you gain and maintain an in-depth understanding of all products and solutions and how these are applied to address customers business and technical issues.
• Be a strong team player – actively contributing to the development of a successful team.
• Strong communication skills.
• Be highly organised, focused and analytical, eliminating sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Ability to work methodically with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise constantly changing workloads.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities.
• Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written.
• High standard of written English.
• Flexible approach to a rapidly expanding business environment.
• Technical knowledge of all types of Electronic Security Systems is essential, training on other IT & Telecoms technologies will be given.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Technical Pre-Sales role.
• Electronic security design experience would be an advantage along with experience gained from working for a Systems Integrator.
Salary In the region of £24k - £28k dependent on experience + performance related bonus, + Perkbox and access to Workplace Pension scheme.
20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
Work day: Monday – Friday 09:00hrs – 17:30hrs