NOTE: Candidates must have eligibility to live and work in the UK. Work visa will not be provided by the employer.
Responsibilities with key result areas
1. Job Knowledge – Develop and maximize an In-depth knowledge of Business Processes/Operations and systems/applications, to enable the individual to provide detailed technology specifications for functional areas and departments within the Company.
2. Conduct discovery workshops and other similar requirements gathering techniques, ability to map and prioritise Epics and draw out customer journeys to map high level solution.
3. Technology specifications, user stories, architecture and data flow responsible for using the specified workflow tool and maintaining the asset library to enable reusability where possible. Ensure production of timely and accurate documents which include: Technology Specifications Document, Solution Options Document (if required), User Stories and detailed Process flow Diagrams, Functional Requirements. Overall Solutions Design Support Documentation. Participates in gathering non-functional requirements, such as: Performance, Scalability, Failover, Disaster Recovery, Availability
4. Taking the product/solution from discovery through implementation with a view of delivering a tangible minimum viable product using CI/CD approaches.
5. Collaborates with Client Solutions, Project Managers and Implementation Teams to manage scope, expectations and detailed technical planning. This includes: Project Plan and Scope documents, AFE, Development support, SIT test plans and testing, UAT, implementation and Warranty support
6. Supports Change & Release Management processes by proactively analysing and documenting technology requirements and solutions (where required). Proactively evaluate current processes and systems to recommend solutions for continuous improvement
7. Ability to bring in the knowledge and best practices in developing digital solutions including web/mobile, data analytics, Omni-channel engagement etc.
8. Ability to coach other team members and/ or the product managers to bring in best results.
9. Stakeholder Management: builds credible relationships with key counterparts across the implementation team including Sales / Key Accounts, Technologies, Service Delivery, Product & Marketing, and Client Solutions. Able to flex role and responsibilities up or down based on deal stage and comfortable with both leading and handing off when necessary.
• IT / Sciences/ Business Degree with first class
• Technology related qualification preferred
Skills / Experience (e.g. capabilities, industry background …)
• Experienced in business analysis for complex problems from discovery through delivery phase of the project.
• Experience of working in agile teams, working iteratively on solution development and collaborating with diverse stakeholders-clients, client solutions team, architects, PM, delivery team and senior management.
• Experience in defining user stories, mapping those to desired outcomes and getting agreements from all relevant stakeholders
• Perform requirements gathering exercise using moderated workshops, interviewing and other similar techniques
• Experience/ understanding of web and mobile technologies, data analytics, Omni-channel customer engagement and similar digital solutions and capable of engaging technical teams to draw out best solutions.
• Training / Qualification in a recognized analysis methodology (preferably UML / Use cases) and ability to learn new skills as digital solutions industry evolves.
• Knowledge and experience of lean agile methods and CI/CD processes
• Experience of working in banking/ financial services/ insurance/ travel/ telco/technology sectors
• Reasonable commercial and basic strategy skills to prepare a business case and define measurable outcomes
• Ability to define acceptance criteria and run functional testing of the user stories