Candidates should have experience in providing technical support in a help-desk environment or other relevant experience in a customer service oriented and customer facing environment.
Degree level education an advantage.
• Understanding of Active Directory/Group Policies
• Understanding of anti-virus products and technologies
• A good working knowledge of PC hardware, networking principles and Microsoft Server Operating systems.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers • Good communicator with a professional telephone manner
• Well-presented and a welcoming and friendly manner
• Efficient and professional
• Good time management
• Multitasker with a can-do attitude
• Flexible and tenacious
• Working knowledge of Microsoft RDS, SQL, Solarwinds Nable, Veeam
• Working knowledge of backup technologies
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
• Strong working knowledge of Citrix and Microsoft RDS
• Scripting (Powershell etc)
Qualifications and Certifications Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English - grade C or above